What is a Micro Wedding And Elopement?
A micro wedding is a downsized wedding. Why not read our informative blog “8 Top Tips on How To Plan a Memorable Downsized Wedding”.
Unlike many years ago, when eloping was thought of as running away and not telling your friends and family, it is now a modern and romantic way to celebrate your wedding day. It’s perfect if you’re dreaming of an intimate ‘mini’ wedding with a couple of your dearest friends, family, or just the two of you. You can read our blog, “How Can I Legally Organise an Elopement Wedding?” here.
Our Sweetheart Package Includes…
Your Intimate Ceremony
– A ‘pre-entrance’ piece of music chosen by the bridal couple as a special piece.
– Your choice of music for the arrival of the bride | groom
– Your choice of music for the signing of the Register or Certificate
– Your choice of music for the departure of bridal couple and guests
All music choices are available on our Full Repertoire
Your Intimate Wedding Drinks Reception
– As you celebrate with a glass of bubbly and have photos taken 2 of Harps will perform;
– A mixture of music based on your preferences e.g. Pop, Contemporary Classical, Jazz and Soul, Upbeat, Romantic, Disney etc. This can include singing.
– Amplification can be provided
Your Intimate Wedding Breakfast
– As you enjoy your indulgent wedding meal 2 of Harps will perform;
– A mixture of music based on your preferences e.g. Pop, Contemporary Classical, Jazz and Soul, Upbeat, Romantic, Disney etc.
– Amplification is provided