Corporate Events | Special Celebrations | Private Parties | Functions
Prices available on request.
The Twilight Act is perfect if you are looking for
Live Music for your Event
Live Music for Festivals and other Music Concerts
Private Festivals [Wedding Festivals]
Pre-Evening Entertainment for your wedding [before your evening Band or Disco]
Starting at [2 x 45 min sets]. Prices on request.
– Arrival of the guests, a selection of beautiful music from up to 30 minutes prior to the ceremony while guests are seated.
– A ‘pre-entrance’ piece of music chosen by the bridal couple as a special piece.
– Your choice of music for the arrival of the bride | groom
– Your choice of music for the signing of the Register
– Your choice of music for the departure of bridal couple and guests
All music choices are available on our Full Repertoire
– 2 x 45 minute sets of music, usually over a 2 hour period
– A mixture of music based on your preferences e.g. Pop, Contemporary Classical, Jazz and Soul, Upbeat, Romantic, Disney etc. This can include singing.
– Amplification can be provided
– 2 x 45 minute sets, usually over a 2 hour period and until teas/coffee or speeches
– A mixture of music based on your preferences e.g. Pop, Contemporary Classical, Jazz and Soul, Upbeat, Romantic, Disney etc.
– Amplification is provided
A Complete Wedding Package includes all the above
Exclusive and Unique International Events
2 of Harps are available for for unique and exclusive destination and international events and weddings. Prices on request.
Recorded Music for Existing Clients
Up to 10 tracks from your wedding music. £100
An additional surcharge for music licensing and administration £25.00
Recorded Music for Your Wedding Video
If your chosen piece of music is in our data base of studio recordings. £50.00
If you would like us to record new tracks in the studio. £100.00 [3 tracks]
For the most stunning soundtrack for your wedding day, 2 of Harps offer an innovative music service, composing and dedicating a totally unique piece of music on the harps, or harp and voice.
How does this work?
It’s easy! Drop us a line and we’ll arrange an online emeeting (WattsApp, Skype, FaceTime, Zoom…). We’ll be a little nosey (not really!) and have a chat with you about how you met, what type of music you both generally listen to, what story you’d like the music to tell and how you would like it to sound – upbeat, chilled, more classical, pop.
The next step is easy. It’s us who do the work! We write your music and any lyrics, then book a day in the studio where we professionally record the song and the studio engineer mixes the track, ready for your special day. We can provide you with a copy via email, or send it directly to your DJ, for that special first dance.
Of course, if we are booked to perform for your wedding day, we will perform your original track during a moment you choose. A perfect time can be as you walk down the aisle, for the signing of the register, or for your first dance. But it’s really up to you!
If you’d like to have your very own personal song, feel free to send us a message below, and we’ll be delighted to share more information about the process and answer any questions you may have.
Please fill in the form below for more information and prices.