After You Have Said ‘Yes, We Do’, to 2 of Harps
If you go on to book 2 of Harps for your wedding, or event, thank you, we will:
- Provide you with a Music ‘toolbox’ to help you plan your music.
- Book you an e-meeting (virtual consultation meeting) prior to the wedding day, or event, online on a platform such as WhatsApp, Skype, FaceTime etc.. with Karina and Adel at their music studio. At this meeting we will focus on your:
- journey together so far, as this might lead to some thoughtful music reminiscent of a time and place / your events
- music preferences, as you might not like the same music
- expectations for the day, your look, feel and vibe
- order of the day
- audience and what will appeal to them
- logistics, such as, moving onto a different venue
- Put together a personal playlist for each session that you have booked
Setting up an E-meeting
If you would like to book an e-meeting, we are happy to arrange a date and time to suit you. Get in touch with us here.
We use platforms such as Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp and Zoom.
We are more than happy to provide any technical support, if you do not usually use online e-meeting platforms.
What Our Clients Say
Really helping us with planning the music for our special day!Katie
From the moment we contacted Janet [2 of Harps Manager], we received a highly efficient and professional service.Graham and Joanna
So professional, talented, easy to talk to and amazing at what they do.Cara